Sunday, August 19, 2007

shifting

I just moved to a new house since last wed. This is the third house we rented since 2002. Our first house hmmm room maybe :) was like a small studio kind of room. It's divided into three spaces. It was very small, then after I miscarried, we shifted to a new house. It was an old house. It has two rooms that later we used for us and my maid. In that house we lived for nearly 5 years. So many things happened in that house. First we face the difficulty of getting water. We bought a car when we were in that house.

that was then this is now...
Now we have shifted to a new house. Vibrant, that is this house...

But one thing that bugged me actually that the car port is very small. Last time my car got scratched when I tried to park my car, huhuhu...

Yeah I love this house and also the company who are with me each and every night
I love you ..more and more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters