Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The angel flies

She tries to fly to where the angel flies
But she couldn't ..
She cries out loud, but the angel didn't hear her...
It keeps on flying...

She knows that it's her mistake how she always misbehaved with the angel.
Now it's a punishment for her that she will not see the smile of the angel.
The angel will no longer whisper the love on her ear.
The angel will not kiss her forehead whenever she misses the angel
The angel will not hug her anymore when she's in fear

She couldn't inhale cause the angel has left her breathless

She looks at the sky, she still sees the traces of angel's smile
She whispers the words the angel used to say to her

I love you and I always do...
Fly...Fly away my angel...
You deserve the freedom...

She then tries to walk in pain yet she tries to sing as a remembrance of the angel...

you fill up my senses, Like a night in a forest
Like a mountain's in spring time
Like a walk in the rain

Like a storm in a dessert
Like a sleepy blue ocean

You fill up my senses, come fill me again...

Come let me love you, let me give my life to you
Let me drawn in your laughters
Let me die in your arms
Let my lay down beside you
let me always be with you
Come let me love you, come love me again

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters