Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mum's illness

It's been two times she got a blood pressure attack. The first because of my Dad's dead and the second mum's used to claim me as a trigger. On last Friday she said that she has a problem when urine. My sista asked me to take her to the hospital. So last Saturday I asked mum to go the hospital with me. But she refused me as she wanted to wait for my eldest sista to accompany her.

In the late afternoon Mum and sista went to the hospital. As per doctor she has to be hospitalized since her blood pressure was quite high. But mum didn't want to, so my eldest sista has to sign the paper that stated she will be responsible if there's any thing happened to mum. On the way home my eldest sista called me. She felt so sad and cried.

Something is hidden, i thought initially. Something must be wrong about my mum's blood pressure yet my eldest sister didn't want to tell me.

Until yesterday she reveal the trigger of my mum's illness. I was shocked, my knee was shaking. I was still driving when she told me. Felt like crying but I stopped myself not to cry while talking to my sister.

Hmm...as the forth of five siblings I actually wasn't that close to mum. I hardly literally shared my problems or happiness with her. I kept it myself. I never showed my weakness in front of her. I grown up as a steel heart human in front of her, that's why mum sometimes treated me "quite heartless". But I still love her tho'. If she never treated me like she was, I could have been somewhere else but here. Here, where I grown up as struggler..who juggled(still am) between life and love.

After I got to know about the trigger, I felt so sad. Because "that trigger" is mum favor. Meanwhile as a notorious child, I kept on proving to her that I am a good person, since now. It's hard sometimes. Cause I felt lonely most of the times for the distance between me and mum is there.

Mum, get well soon..
Wish the cure treatment that we both went last Monday could evade your illness.
I love you no matter how notorious I was or I am in front of you

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters