Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hi there

Hmmm...it;s been a long i never written anything on this blog

Hmm...So many things happen lately
Missing my honey bear like anything...
My acid came, ambushed and left me in pain

Mess
Mess
Mess
What a mess
You know what i am saying if i said mess, eh?

Anyway i am going to see the sun from another place this friday...
I need a voice recorder but sadly can't ask from my honey bear
But also don't fancy to buy it..as it's quite expensive for kind of device like that
Yeah I better write it down on paper or safe it in my brain

Hmm...
He's mad at me
Don't know for how long
He's quiet
he doesn't sound any
Anyhow...
Let him also heal his wound...

Yay...
Can't wait to see my soul in my dream...
:-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters